Introducing the ultimate 100% natural wool and latex filled mattress topper.
myWoolly® Latex Topper is ideal for anyone who dreams of the ultimate in comfort, relaxation, health, and peaceful sleep. With 700 muscles needing to relax during sleep, myWoolly® Latex Topper provides the most desirable comfort and relief from the pressure points because of its soft and supple, spring-shaped Shropshire wool fibers and latex noodles. This year-round comfortable topper is soothing for those who have multiple chemical sensitivities, certain allergies, and/or suffer from discomfort due to arthritis or fibromyalgia, or other health challenges. Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning. The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle. Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Loft: 3in
- 100% hand tufted.
- Comes with 5in perimeter border tufting and two straps for best mattress fit.
- Filled with two layers of 100% washable wool batting and 100% natural latex noodles and 100% natural woolly puffs® in between.
- Oeko Tex & Woolmark certified.
- Easy care.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Fluff the topper frequently for the best sleep experience.
- To ensure the long term performance of your new mattress topper, we recommend you to protect it with a 100% natural or organic cotton fitted sheet.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new mattress topper each time you wash your fitted sheet will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the topper to air dry completely.
- For major stains, which penetrate the protective fitted sheet and the mattress topper cover, eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture is recommended.
- Due to the producMachine wash in warm or cold water on wool cycle without agitation. Use an approved wool detergent. Dry on minimal heat or air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Rinse well.t size and weight, machine washing is not recommended but possible.