Pacific Rim Silhouette Bed Frame
- The Pacific Rim Silhouette Bed Frame is made from sustainably harvested maple or cherry. Designed with contemporary style and built in the USA using traditional methods such as mortise and tenon joinery, and dovetail construction. It’s constructed to withstand generations of use.
To highlight the natural beauty of the distinctive hardwood, the Silhouette Bed Frame is hand-rubbed with a clear, safe finish. Simple, squared off head board and footboard. Choose platform or box spring style.
- Made of solid maple or cherry from sustainably managed forests in the Pacific Northwest
- Closely spaced fir slats with jute webbing on platform style
- Four fir slats and box rail on boxspring style
- Hand rubbed finish made with tung oil, boiled linseed oil and varathane (oil-based polyurethane). The varathane is used as a drying agent and for extra scratch protection. Once dry, it is inert and no off-gassing occurs.
- Mattress Platform Dimensions: Twin 39" x 76", Double 54" x 76", Queen 60" x 80", Cal King 72" x 84", Standard King 78" x 80"
- Headboard post height: platform 36", boxspring 40"
- Footboard post height: platform 19 5/8", boxspring 23 5/8"
- Height under rail: platform 9 3/4", boxspring 6 3/4"
- Height of mattress platform: platform 14 1/2", boxspring 9 1/4"
- Cal King/King size feature two center leg supports
- Made in Eugene, Oregon
- Ships curbside to your home directly from the manufacturer. Shipping time varies from approximately 6-10 weeks plus time in transit. Please contact us at 608-251-4905 for current shipping times.
- FREE shipping to most zip codes in the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may apply to some areas. If additional charges apply to your order, we will contact you for approval prior to processing your order.
View full product details »