Sleep & Beyond Washable Wool Comforter
- What makes this wool comforter different? It’s machine washable! It’s also filled with extra loft, designed as a four seasons comforter to keep you toasty warm on the coldest nights. The Washable Wool Comforter by Sleep & Beyond offers all of the healthy, comfortable sleep benefits of wool plus easy care.
Learn how a wool comforter compares to other types of natural comforters.
- Shell made from 100% cotton percale 300 TC
- Batting made from 100% Shropshire sheep’s wool, known for its soft, springy and resilient qualities
- Wool is cleaned and pre-shrunk via a bio-wash treatment, an eco-friendly alternative to toxic chlorination processing
- Quilted through all layers to prevent fiber from shifting and clumping
- Full/Queen, King: Wool fill 13oz/sq yd; Twin: Wool fill 9oz/sq yd
- Dimensions: Twin 66" x 86", Full/Queen 86" x 86", King 100" x 86"
- Color: Natural
- Made in Kyrgyz Republic (Central Asia) at ISO certified factories following fair trade practices
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and reduced agitation. Air dry in dryer, no heat. From time to time place comforter outside in fresh air under direct sun to revitalize the fiber. When in use, keep your comforter protected in a duvet cover.
View full product details »