From cute pre-schooler to independent pre-teen. It’s the longest and shortest time, and AACE grows right along with your child.
They’ll enjoy wearing a seatbelt just like you do. And you’ll be happy because you know they’re safe. And comfy. When they have an adjustable headrest, and an extendable, expandable seat with eight recline positions, how could they not be?
PLEASE NOTE: Some colors may take 5-7 business days to fulfill due to supply issues. We'll provide you a status update when we process your payment. We thank you for your patience.
- 3D growth™ system
- Converts from a high back to a no back booster
- Customizable 8 position recline with one-hand, 9 position headrest
- Energy absorbing side impact protection
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- AACE allows you to re-think the way your child rides wih a seat that grows just like they do
2-in-1 design - Converts from a high back to a no back booster
- 3D growth system is...
Grow up | One-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
Grow out | Shoulder system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up
Grow on | Seat sports 3 depths giving growing legs plenty of support and space
- Comfy, built-in arm rests
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Customizable recline with one-hand, 9 position headrest
- Lower anchor connectors allow for 8 position recline in high back mode & easily secure car seat to vehicle seat during use or transport
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
Included AACE starter kit - with dishwasher safe cup holder
HIGH BACK BOOSTER | 40 to 110 lbs | 38 to 60 in, at least 4 years old
NO BACK BOOSTER | 50 to 120 lbs | 38 to 60 in, at least 5 years old
- OVERALL SEAT DIMENSIONS (HIGHEST POSITION - HBB) L 15 x W 22.5 X H 33 in.
- OVERALL SEAT DIMENSIONS (LOWEST POSITION - HBB) L 14.6 x W 21.5 X H 26 in.
- WEIGHT 15.6 lbs.
- Q: When is the best time to begin using the AACE booster?
A: The AACE can be used when the child outgrows their harnessed car seat by weight and height, and as long as they can sit with their back against the vehicle seat with their knees bent at the edge of the booster without slouching, and as long as they can sit properly restrained in the seat for long periods of time, and can do this every time. Children must also meet all of the following criteria for a high back: at least 4 years old, height is between 38-60 inches, and weight is between 40-110 lbs Children must meet all of the following criteria for no back mode: at least 5 years old, height is between 38-60 inches, and weight is between 50-120 lbs