This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
For a quick trip to the corner store or getting across town, TRIV is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
- Included ring adapter folds with stroller
- Lightweight compact one-hand fold
- Spring suspension technology
- All-season seat
- 3 position recline
- No re-thread harness
- UPF 50+ extendable canopy
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar
- Travel system ready with included ring adapter and PIPA series infant car seat (sold separately)
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller frame. Weighs just 14.6 lb with the frame and ring adapter
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing
- Folds up quickly with one hand and stands on its own
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride
- Adjustable calf support
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around
- Fully featured compact stroller. Only 19.4 lb (without insert, armbar, or canopy)
birth to 50 lb
SIZE: Product L 30.5 W 20 H 42 in
Product (folded) L 25.3 W 21 H 17.5 in
WEIGHT: 19.40 lbs (Without insert, armbar, or canopy)
- Q: Can the TRIV be used from birth?
A: The TRIV can be used from birth to 50lbs, NUNA recommends that the TRIV be used with a PIPA series infant car seat until the child is about 6 months old, and then they graduate to the stroller seat.