- The Freeport Platform bed by Bedworks of Maine is your most basic platform bed. Made of the same solid North American ash as all of the Bedwork's beds. The superior hardwood has a beautiful grain, finished with a hand-sanded, five-step finish.
The Bedworks of Maine has been manufacturing solid wood beds for over 3 decades in their factory in Bangor, Maine. They use eastern domestic hardwoods, mostly ash, which is renewable and sustainable.
The glue they use is water-based and the finishes contain no urea formaldehydes and have passed ASTM testing for lead.
- Hand-sanded, five-step finish process
- Solid hardwood slats for excellent mattress support
- Metal-on-metal corner connection frame assembly for added strength
- Formaldehyde free finishes and water-based glues
- Made in the USA
- Offered in a variety of stains and paint finishes
- Twin: 78" x 43.5" x 16"
- Twin XL: 83"x43.5"x16"
- Full: 78" x 58.5" x 16"
- Queen: 83" x 64.5" x 16"
- King: 83" x 80.5" x 16"
- Cal King: 87"x76.5"x16"
Ships curbside to your home directly from the manufacturer. Shipping time varies from approximately 3-8 weeks plus time in transit. Please contact us at 608-251-4905 for current shipping times.
FREE shipping to most zip codes in the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may apply to some areas. If additional charges apply to your order, we will contact you for approval prior to processing your order.