Pacific Rim Arts & Crafts Maple Bed Frame
- The Pacific Rim Arts & Crafts Maple Bed Frame is made of sustainably harvested wood from the Pacific Northwest. Designed with clean, simple lines and built in the USA using traditional methods such as mortise and tenon joinery, and dovetail construction. It’s constructed to withstand generations of use.
To highlight the natural beauty of the distinctive hardwood, the Arts & Crafts Maple Bed is hand-rubbed with a clear, safe finish. Choose platform or box spring style.
- Made of solid maple hardwood from sustainably managed forests in the Pacific Northwest
- Closely spaced fir slats with jute webbing on platform style
- Four fir slats and box rail on boxspring style
- Hand rubbed finish made with tung oil, boiled linseed oil and varathane (oil-based polyurethane). The varathane is used as a drying agent and for extra scratch protection. Once dry, it is inert and no off-gassing occurs.
- Platform Dimensions: Twin 39" x 76", Double 54" x 76", Queen 60" x 80", Cal King 72" x 84", Standard King 78" x 80"
- Headboard post height: platform 41 1/2", boxspring 41 1/2"
- Footboard post height: platform 28", boxspring 28"
- Height under rail: platform 9 3/4", boxspring 6 3/4"
- Height of Platform: platform 14 1/2", boxspring 9 1/4"
- King/Cal King feature two center leg supports, all other sizes except Twin feature one center leg
- Made in Eugene, Oregon
- Ships curbside to your home directly from the manufacturer. Shipping time varies from approximately 6-10 weeks plus time in transit. Please contact us at 608-251-4905 for current shipping times.
- FREE shipping to most zip codes in the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may apply to some areas. If additional charges apply to your order, we will contact you for approval prior to processing your order.
View full product details »