Pack up and go anywhere with MIXX™ next + PIPA™ rx travel system. This smooth riding stroller features a compact fold-away axle™, adjustable reline, and MagneTech Secure Snap™—the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place. Use with the stroller seat facing you or facing the world, or paired with the PIPA™ rx.
The car seat features a a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Dream drape™ attaching silently with magnets, and soft, organic jersey, removable inserts. PIPA rx easily installs directly to vehicle using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or with the included PIPA™ RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
PLEASE NOTE: Some colors may take 5-7 business days to fulfill due to supply issues. We'll provide you a status update when we process your payment. We thank you for your patience.
- NEW! MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- NEW! Rear wheel Free Flex suspension™ and front-wheel progressive suspension technology
- NEW! Compact fold away axle™ for a more compact fold
- NEW! Stands when folded
- Ring adapter is included for an easy on/off one-click travel system
- Four modes - PIPA™ series infant car seat, bassinet, seat parent facing or world facing
- Easy to flip the seat and switch to bassinet or travel system modes
- True-flat sleeper recline for quick naps on the go
- Five position recline: easily adjusts with one hand
- Height adjustable push bar
- UPF 50+ canopy is water repellent and extendable and features a flip out eyeshade, ventilation panel and window
- Two compartment basket including secret zipper pocket
- Cell phone pocket on seat back
- Pairs perfectly with all Nuna PIPA™ series infant car seats
- No re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- Tough, rubber foam filled tires are ready for any terrain
- PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base - 5 second install
- PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base - Bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle.
- PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base - From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base - True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe.
- PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base - Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade.
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed.
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- 4 positions on-the-go recline.
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base.
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats.
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
The MIXX next can be used from birth to 50 lbs.
The PIPA rx can be used from 4 to 32 lbs and up to 32 in.
SIZE: MIXX next: L 32.7 W 23.6 H 45.3 in
MIXX next folded: L 27.5 W 23.6 H 19in
PIPA rx: L 25.02 W 17.5 H 23in
MIXX WEIGHT 28.3 lbs without insert and arm bar
PIPA RX WEIGHT 7.6 lbs*;
PIPA rx + PIPA RELX base: 24.4 lbs *Weight does not include canopy or insert
- Q: Are there other accessories available for the MIXX™ next?
A: Yes, the MIXX series bassinet, MIXX series child tray, MIXX series ring adapter (included), DEMI grow and MIXX cupholder, MIXX series rain cover, and wheeled travel bag can all be purchased separately.
- Q: When should I remove the infant insert from the PIPA™ rx?
A: The infant insert should be removed when your child weighs 11 lbs. Please also make sure that the shoulder harness straps are at or below the infant’s shoulders as the infant grows, these will need to be adjusted for fit.